Terms & Conditions
- By using this website you are accepting the terms and conditions. They are effective from your first visit.
- TFF may change these terms and conditions from time to time; your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- TFF reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
- TFF has taken every precaution to make sure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance.
- TFF accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from use of this website. TFF makes all reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website, however this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. TFF will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
- When we provide links to other websites it does not mean that we approve of or endorse the views and information contained in the website. We accept no liability for damage caused by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to.
- Please request permission before using our logos or other branded material. We reserve the right to require our logo to be removed from websites or printed material if it is not in our interests.
- Our downloadable documents, brochures and web pages are provided for your use. You may copy or print the information for private purpose including teaching. You may not amend the content or use it for commercial purposes without TFF’ written consent.
- Images and photos used on this website are the property of TFF or other Copyright owners. They may not be reproduced or used without TFF’ or the copyright owner’s written consent.
We collect information from you in a number of ways, for example when you:
- Make a donation
- Sign up to our campaign
- Sign up to stay updated
We won’t collect or record your personal information unless you choose to give it to us.
We use the information you give us in the following ways:
- To make sure we have an accurate record of all the donations we receive.
- To email you with news and information about TFF and our campaigns which you can unsubscribe from as you wish
- To make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you.
- To find out more about you and the people who are visiting our website, donating or joining our campaign.
Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning engagements are added to our email database. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by TFF when you use our website. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognise you as a user when you next visit.
You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you may want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per your individual behaviour.
TFF uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support.
Several layers of built-in security, including a firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
TFF has instituted a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. TFF expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. TFF also recognizes that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind. TFF will examine the request for refund of donation and endeavor to make the refund. TFF may also seek proper explanation and reason from the user. Also, it will require further verification of the user and need documents of proof as well as for donation.
TFF is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
Write to us at email@example.com with your request:
Your refund request must contain the details such as Date of Donation, Amount of Donation, Mode of Donation i.e. Credit Card or Online Payment and should reach TFF office within 7 (Seven) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e.:
The date on which you made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR the date on which you handed over the cheque/ demand draft to TFF or someone authorised by TFF for this purpose, OR the date on which you dispatched the cheque/ demand draft to TFF by other means.
The refund process may take 7 to 30 working days depending on the availability of the information from third parties such as Payment Gateway, Banks, etc. through which transaction is done.