Veterinarian Job Profile
Salary: As per industry standards
Timings: 8 hours (Morning or evening shift)
Location: Versova, Andheri West, Mumbai
The Feline Foundation Community Veterinary Clinic provides low-cost medical care to dogs and cats in need, whether pet or stray. Here we offer a range of veterinary services such as general exams, vaccinations, deworming, flea/tick removal, wound dressing, infection treatment, GI/kidney/liver treatment, and so on. We also have inpatient facilities for cats and an operation theatre where we conduct surgeries such as sterilization, amputation, eye excision, hernia repair, and dental extraction.
Clinical duties will include:
- Attending to all dog/cat patients in the Clinic during OPD hours
- Communicating with clients – prescriptions, follow up, lab reports.
- Collecting and sending pathology samples.
- Updating daily patient records in Vetbuddy.
- Participating in treatment rounds of hospital patients.
- Approving patients for admission/ discharge for hospitalization and surgery
* Surgical experience, particularly in cat sterilization, is a plus but not required.
Key facilities include:
- Outpatient department (OPD)
- Inpatient/hospital ward
- Operation theatre with gas anaesthesia unit
- Sterilization wards
- X-ray machine