On the 24th of November, 2017, Marshall was rescued by us. He was rescued in an extremely sorry condition, and had he not been rescued then, he would definitely have suffered through a slow and excruciating death. The right side of his face had been completely shredded, being infested with maggots as well. His luck still hadn’t started looking up, because during his initial emergency medical care, his medication caused him to undergo a toxic shock. He was saved by two very persistent and helpful people; Dr. Nihar and Doctor Swali. The initial 2 weeks were the most worrisome, but a month in, Marshall, never having even made sound started meowing. Since then there’s been no looking back. Although he still suffers from a few complications due to his condition, you’ll not see a livelier cat than him.